Electricity is vital to live comfortably in your home. Everything from your appliances to your electronics require properly-functioning electricity to run. Electrical issues are the most common cause of property damage in the United States and can lead to risk of structure fire. A Palm Harbor FL electrical inspection can help ensure your home’s electricity is functioning properly and safely.
There are certain instances you should certain plan a Palm Harbor FL electrical inspection. These instances include:
- When you’re purchasing a home
- If your home is more than 40 years old
- If your home is in the process of a major renovation
- If you’re adding a new appliance
During your Parlm Harbor FL electrical inspection, you can expect your electrician to: To identify these issues, a licensed electrician will:
- Make sure light bulbs are the correct wattage
- Ensure all your switches and outlets are properly functioning
- If applicable, check the integrity of your surge protection system
- Confirm the correct location of and test the function of your smoke detectors
The outcome of your Palm Harbor FL electrical inspection could include:
- The safety of all your electrical components
- Identifying any incorrect or potentially hazardous wiring
- Identifying any outdated wiring or other components that may have aged
- Identifying a breaker or fuse that’s too large and could cause a fire
- Identifying any other hazardous conditions related to your home’s electrical system
- A detailed report of any areas of concern related to your home’s electrical system
Whether you’re planning to sell your home or just wish to get a better rate on your homeowners insurance, an electrical inspection is a wise investment to ensure the safety and function of your home’s electrical system.
Positricity is your Palm Harbor, FL electrician that strives to address your electrical needs in a professional and timely manner. We offer rapid, quality service. We guarantee our work. Our phone support staff are ready for your call. Why not call us right now?