We are customer-focused and widely known as the most professional local electrical company serving Pinellas and Hillsborough County. We are committed to performing top-quality work at reasonable prices.
Are You Looking for a Way to Enhance Your Home or Businesses Appearance?
The expert electricians at Positricity can provide you with all the latest trends in lighting and controls.
Positricity is your Tampa Bay, Clearwater and St. Petersburg expert for all things having to do with lighting. The expert electricians at Positricity have helped thousands of homeowners and businesses make the switch to LED lighting. From design to implementation, trust our knowledgeable, licensed and experienced electricians to properly asses your needs and provide a solution you will be thrilled with. You are only limited by your imagination. Imagine having the remote-control ability to turn on specific lights in your home or business, setting function and mood in an instant.
Call (727) 382-3793 or contact us online to schedule an appointment today!
I had a great experience with the Electricians. They followed a standard process and showed me the standard prices for each job. I attribute that to their company policies. I would recommend this company to others,
Why LED Lighting?
There are several reasons to consider LED lighting for your home or business and all of them make sense. Here are just a few of the main reasons you should consider changing to LED lighting.
- Energy Efficiency – If you want to save big on your utility bills then you should consider LED lighting. LED lighting uses up to 85% less electricity than traditional incandescent bulbs and up to 50% less electricity than fluorescent bulbs. All of this while producing equal amounts of light.
- Extended Life – We’ve all replaced traditional bulbs and it seems like a never-ending task to keep up with replacing them. LED lights depending on the quality, can have an extended lifespan of 30,000 to 50,000 hours! Compare that to the typical incandescent bulb that will last only about 1,000 hours. LED lights don’t burn out. Instead they dim about 20% over a span of 5 to 15 years.
- Durability – Traditional light bulbs or fluorescent lighting can fail due to vibration. That’s because they use filaments and glass which are susceptible to breakage. LED lights use soldered leads like a small electronic device, making them far more resistant to breakage. The experts at Positricity routinely replace fluorescent lights with LED lights which can be retrofitted in to the same light housing.
- Safety – LED lighting generates far less heat than traditional light sources. They also utilize a lower voltage making them the safety choice for preferred lighting conditions.
- Variety of Colors – There are numerous color options with LED. We tend to think of lights coming in Red, Yellow, Green and White. In reality, LED lights are available that can change from White to any color in the spectrum to easily create moods and effects. White LED lighting for example, can be perceived as being cool to warm
As a full service electrical contractor, Positricity can take on any job no matter how small or large it might be. Call Positricity today or go online to schedule your custom LED lighting consultation and learn how you can improve the quality of your living spaces while reducing your energy bills.
Contact UsOur team is ready to take
Trustworthy Flat Rate Pricing
Licensed and Insured