Keep Cool & Add Value to your Home with Ceiling Fan Installation
If you are looking for ceiling fan installation in Belleair Shores contact Positricity. Located in Pinellas County, Belleair Shores is a tropical paradise. Known as one of the smallest towns in Florida, this quaint area consists of approximately 55 private homes all located on the Gulf. Summer is long, humid and hot with temperatures in the 90’s. If you live in Belleair Shores, the best home to live in is a comfortable one!
Ceiling fans are used in many homes and business as an efficient way of keeping rooms or large areas cool, while adding value to your property. When installing ceiling fans, it is important the job is done correctly to avoid electrical problems. Positricity has helped thousands of homeowners in the Tampa Bay and St. Petersburg areas with high quality ceiling fan installation. Our knowledgeable and licensed electricians have years of experience to access your needs and provide you with solutions to fit any situation.
7 Benefits of Installing Ceiling Fans
• Lower Energy-Costs: Ceiling fans help keep room cooler so you air conditioner doesn’t have to work as hard.
• Improved Air Circulation: Ceiling fans will keep air flowing in the room and will avoid stuffiness.
• Functional Year-Round: Circulates Cooler Air in the Summer & Warmer air in the winter
• Increase Your Home’s Value: Ceiling fans throughout the home are a terrific feature when reselling your property.
• Adds Beauty & Style to Any Room: Ceiling fans can add great style to your ceiling and increase the overall beauty of the room.
• Wide Variety: There are many different designs, sizes, and themes available.
• Safety: Since ceiling fans are installed over the ceiling, they are out of reach from children and pets.
Trustworthy Flat Rate Pricing
Licensed and Insured
• Wiring is done correctly and installation is checked for safety
• Check to make sure that the ceiling box is appropriate for a ceiling fan. Electrical ceiling boxes come in a variety of types and sizes depending upon its use. A ceiling box which is suitable for ceiling-mounted light fixtures that weigh no more than 50 pounds would not be appropriate for a ceiling fan weighing up to 75 pounds.
• Your ceiling fan is installed in compliance with building codes
• Ceiling fan motors are heavy and must be securely mounted overhead
• If any issues arise during installation, a professional electrician can resolve them
• If you have any questions about styles and features, Positricity can help!
Call the professionals at Positricity today for your ceiling fan installation and start saving on your energy bills while adding beauty and style to your home.
I had a great experience with the Electricians. They followed a standard process and showed me the standard prices for each job. I attribute that to their company policies. I would recommend this company to others,