Ceiling Fan Installation Safety Harbor Florida
Ceiling Fan Installation Safety Harbor
Keep Cool & Add Value to your Home with Ceiling Fan Installation
Positricity is the place to call when you need an indoor or outdoor ceiling fan installed at your home or business. We have helped thousands of homeowners in Safety Harbor and surrounding areas with high quality installation. Located in Pinellas county on Tampa Bay, Safety Harbor offers a unique small-town setting. With warm sunny weather, parks, marinas and the historic “Springs of the Holy Spirit”, many call this area home. If you are looking for the best ceiling fan installation in Safety Harbor, contact Positricity today!
Ceiling fans are used in many homes and business as an efficient way of keeping rooms or large areas cool, while adding value to your property. When installing ceiling fans, it is important the job is done correctly to avoid electrical problems. Positricty has helped thousands of homeowners in the Tampa Bay and St. Petersburg areas with high quality ceiling fan installation. Our knowledgeable and licensed electricians have years of experience to access your needs and provide you with solutions to fit any situation.
7 Benefits of Installing Ceiling Fans
• Lower Energy-Costs: Ceiling fans help keep room cooler so you air conditioner doesn’t have to work as hard.
• Improved Air Circulation: Ceiling fans will keep air flowing in the room and will avoid stuffiness.
• Functional Year-Round: Circulates Cooler Air in the Summer & Warmer air in the winter
• Increase Your Home’s Value: Ceiling fans throughout the home are a terrific feature when reselling your property.
• Adds Beauty & Style to Any Room: Ceiling fans can add great style to your ceiling and increase the overall beauty of the room.
• Wide Variety: There are many different designs, sizes, and themes available.
• Safety: Since ceiling fans are installed over the ceiling, they are out of reach from children and pets.
Trustworthy Flat Rate Pricing
Licensed and Insured
Hiring a professional electrician to install your ceiling fan can ensure the following:
• Wiring is done correctly and installation is checked for safety
• Check to make sure that the ceiling box is appropriate for a ceiling fan. Electrical ceiling boxes come in a variety of types and sizes depending upon its use. A ceiling box which is suitable for ceiling-mounted light fixtures that weigh no more than 50 pounds would not be appropriate for a ceiling fan weighing up to 75 pounds.
• Your ceiling fan is installed in compliance with building codes
• Ceiling fan motors are heavy and must be securely mounted overhead
• If any issues arise during installation, a professional electrician can resolve them
• If you have any questions about styles and features, Positricity can help!
Call the professionals at Positricity today for your ceiling fan installation and start saving on your energy bills while adding beauty and style to your home.
I had a great experience with the Electricians. They followed a standard process and showed me the standard prices for each job. I attribute that to their company policies. I would recommend this company to others,