Whether your job is large or small, our trusted Clearwater electricians are dedicated to provide on-time rapid response.
Trusted Clearwater Electricians
Providing Pinellas County Electrical Services Since 2004
From Ybor City to Clearwater Beach, Positricity is one of the leading electrical companies serving Clearwater and surrounding areas. For almost two decades, Positricity's Clearwater electricians have provided top-notch electrical work in the area. We've become a go-to resource for homeowners in need of electrical repairs, lighting, generators, and more! With every job, our Clearwater electrician team is willing to accept a new challenge and deliver complete customer satisfaction. To ensure that your electrical components work flawlessly, we work quickly, efficiently, and with precision. Positricity is the Clearwater electrician company for you if you require top-quality electrical work!
Electrical systems have become crucial to our overall safety and comfort, which means when something is on the fritz, or you are looking for an upgrade, it is important to choose a qualified professional to help. Enter Positricity. We are A+ Rated by the Better Business Bureau.
Our certified and experienced team of Clearwater electricians is committed to finding high-quality electrical solutions for homes and commercial properties in Clearwater, Tampa, Palm Harbor, Oldsmar, Largo, Pinellas Park and surrounding areas. From lighting installation and commercial build outs to panel upgrades, our electricians can do it all.
Signs You Should Call a Clearwater Electrician
Many homeowners are tempted to take on electrical projects themselves. While it can be tempting to save money and try a DIY approach, there are certain times when calling an experienced Clearwater electrician is the only safe option. Knowing the signs that indicate you need professional help can save you time and money in the long run.
1. Any electrical project that involves water - Unless you are a certified Clearwater electrician, any projects involving water should be avoided. Under no circumstances should you attempt to work with plumbing and electricity at the same time.
2. Burning odor or smoke - If either of these signs occur, immediately shut off power in your home’s main breaker box and call a Clearwater electrician. This could be an indication of a much larger problem such as overheating wiring, short circuiting or even faulty wiring.
3. Sparks, shocks or persistent flickering lights - If your lights are flickering more than usual, it could indicate that there is something wrong with the electrical system in your home. Similarly, if you experience shocks or sparks when flipping switches or plugging in appliances, this could be a sign of loose wiring. Both of these issues should be addressed by a Clearwater electrician.
4. DIY attempts that don’t seem to work - If your own attempts at electrical work have failed and nothing seems to be working correctly, it’s time to call in a Clearwater electrician. Trying to make repairs on your own could be more trouble than it's worth and may end up costing you more money if the DIY attempts cause further damage.
At the end of the day, any signs that point towards an electrical issue in your home should be investigated and addressed by a Clearwater electrician. Attempting to work on these issues yourself can be dangerous and could cause further damage if not done correctly. A Clearwater electrician will be able to quickly diagnose any electrical issue in your home and provide you with a safe, efficient solution. It’s better to be safe than sorry, so if you’re experiencing any of the signs above, contact a Clearwater electrician right away.
Are you ready to schedule an appointment? Call our professional Clearwater electricians at (727) 382-3793.
Let’s Get to Work
Positively Electric Workmanship & Customer Care
Servicing Homes & Businesses in Clearwater, Tampa & Surrounding Areas
At Positricity, we take our jobs seriously, which is why we pour over every detail of your project to ensure results that exceed your expectations. We are so confident in our workmanship that we back up every service with a 100% satisfaction guarantee! Our team mirrors this commitment to quality in everything we do, including the products we carry and the way we communicate with our clients. This means when you choose us, you can count on upfront pricing, transparent communication, on-time service, and unmatched solutions.
Licensed and Insured Electricians - Master License No. EC13009121
Client Satisfaction is Our #1 PrioritySee What They Are Saying
“I was very confident with their professionalism and experience.”
- Rapid response time
- Certified, trained and experienced professionals
- Fair and upfront prices with no surprises
- Drug-Free workplace
- All staff has passed a National Criminal Background Check
- Dedicated contracting and service divisions
- On-Time arrival
- We make the GC look good with On-Time Certificate of Occupancy
- We will ensure your property meets all electrical codes and safety requirements
- Outstanding customer service and quality workmanship since 2004
- Guaranteed electrical services - we guarantee our work!
Positricity Proudly Offers Services to the Following Areas
Belleair – Belleair Shores – Clearwater – Clearwater Beach – Dunedin – East Lake – Gandy – Gulfport – Indian Rocks Beach – Indian Shores – Largo – Madeira Beach – North Redington Beach – Oldsmar – Palm Harbor – Pinellas Park – Safety Harbor – Seminole – St. Petersburg – St. Petersburg Beach – Tarpon Springs – Treasure Island – Trinity
Citrus Park – Carrollwood – Cheval – Greater Northdale – Keystone – Lake Magdalene – Odessa – South Tampa – Tampa – Tampa Palms – Temple Terrace Town N Country – University – Westchase
Holiday – New Port Richey – Port Richey – St. Lots – Trinity – Wesley Chapel
To learn more about our services, or to schedule an appointment, call us at (727) 382-3793 or fill out our online form today.